Villa Margherita is an independent villa on three floors of 280 square meters completely renovated with swimming pool, 2,200 square meters of private garden and breathtaking views of Portofino.
It is located in the beautiful hill overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio just 3 km from the sea and the center of Santa Margherita and 6 km from Portofino.
Furnished with taste and elegance, it has 7 double / twin rooms with sea view, 5 bathrooms and a large living room that opens onto the pergola of the garden, large fully equipped kitchen and is a perfect place for those who want to relax in nature in absolute privacy.
Outside the property, there is a bus stop which takes you to the famous bay beaches in 7 minutes.
The villa can accommodate up to 13 people and is composed of:
• Tavern with TV room, 2 single beds (or double bed) and private bathroom
• Large dining room with fully equipped American kitchen
• Living room with large sofas and reading area
• Pergola covered by a magnificent Wisteria, large dining table and view of Portofino
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 bathroom
• 1 double suite with view and private bathroom
• 2 double bedrooms
• 1 single room (possibility of a second bed)
• 1 twin bedroom with private terrace
• 2 bathrooms with shower
• Large veranda with 2 tables and a splendid view of the Gulf of Portofino
• 1 Suite with private bathroom
• Large private swimming pool with teak beds, umbrellas and gazebos
• 2,200 square meters of large terraced garden surrounded by olive trees
• Stone barbecue with wood oven and table for outdoor aperitifs and dinners
• Private parking spaces
Santa Margherita, a famous and elegant resort, is surrounded by hills covered with Mediterranean vegetation on which you will find villas and gardens overlooking the dolphin coast.
Known as the Perla del Tigullio, it is one of the most important tourist resorts of the Ligurian Riviera, famous for its elegance, its beaches and its nightlife with international fashion shops and restaurants.
The Gulf of Tigullio is a succession of breathtaking bays such as Portofino and its Park, Paraggi, the bay of Santa Margherita Ligure, San Michele di Pagana, Rapallo, Zoagli, Chiavari and Lavagna, up to Sestri Levante.
- Cinque Terre is a national park, one of the least contaminated natural areas in the Mediterranean. Human activities, in particular viticulture and "dry stone walls", have created a landscape unique in the world. All this together with a crystal clear sea have made the Cinque Terre a favorite destination for Italian and foreign tourists.
- San Fruttuoso is located in a deep bay, almost a pearl on the rugged coast of Portofino. It has a magical abbey dating back to the year one thousand, around which there is a small beach, a church, the Doria tower and some fishermen's cottages that are reflected in the emerald blue sea, against a background of dark green pines.
- Camogli occupies the valley west of Portofino, overlooking the Golfo Paradiso. It is a typical fishing village, a tourist center known for its port and colorful buildings along the mare. Camogli is famous throughout Europe as the "City of a thousand white sailing ships". Its extraordinary sailing tradition is in fact one of the most important tourist attractions.
- In the center between Milan and Florence, the cities of fashion and art, reachable by car, just 180 km.
- Golf and Tennis of Rapallo (18 holes) 4 km
Page views divided according to country of origin
Change date interval
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again